Replacement Signs are the easiest and most economical way to update your Kingdom Hall Sign. Add an additional language or refresh the look and feel of your sign. Using your existing structure, the replacement panel overlays your present sign. If your existing sign includes stud-mounted lettering, this lettering is removed and the replacement panel is attached to the structure.
Replacement Panels are the most flexible when it comes to your existing sign style and type of installation required. These panels may be used to replace post and panel signs, wall mounted signs, stud mounted lettering or update the face of monument base and column style signs.
Reflective Vinyl Lettering
For metal signs we highly recommend white reflective lettering on darker backgrounds for instant visibility and readability. (see Metal Signs section for the advantages)
Details needed to begin your sign project:
- Sign Type (i.e. Wall Mounted, Column, Monument or Post & Panel installation)
- Single Language or Multiple Languages
- Single or Double Panels
- Sign Size / Measurement
- Sign Shape
- Color (see available colors below)
- Material Type (Metal, Carved HDU)
- Aesthetic Features (Metal: Reflective Vinyl Lettering, Vinyl Flourishes, Stud Mounted Lettering, Carved Lettering, etc. )
- Custom Design (i.e. Our team of designers create a custom drawing or you may submit a custom drawing to our team)
Standard Replacement Panel Types:
Our team of designers will be pleased to create a custom design for your sign panel. Custom features to meet your architectural needs are available upon request. For more instructions on how this may be accomplished, see our Custom Design section
When you are ready to proceed with your project, you may submit your custom Drawing(s), Project Description and Photos to our team for review and we will provide a Quote for Fabrication and Production.