Click on the Question to see the corresponding Answer provided below:
- Will you work with the LDC (Local Design/Construction) or Regional Building Committee (RBC) in ordering signs for our project?
- Will you work with the Local Operating / Local Building Committee for signs for our project?
- How will we know when our order has shipped?
- When we received our order some of the signs were damaged during shipping. What should we do?
- Will our final signs look exactly like the images provided in the design/drawings?
- Is Gold Leaf the same as Gold Paint?
- I think I am missing a sign or my order is incorrect. What should I do?
- How long will it take to to receive our signs once they are ordered?
- Can my shipping address be different than my billing address?
- I am uncomfortable ordering products online. Can I place my order by Phone, Fax, or Mail?
Will you work with the Local Operating / Local Building Committee for signs for our project?
Yes. Please refer to the Plan My Project page of our website - Getting Your Project Started section.
How will we know when our order is shipped?
When signs have been shipped, you will be provided with shipper name and phone, tracking number and estimated delivery date.
Upon delivery of shipment, all packages should be inspected for damage prior to accepting and signing for delivery. If there is damage to the exterior packaging, you must:
- Immediately photograph damaged packaging
- Open the package and examine the sign(s).
If signs are damaged, DO NOT accept or sign for delivery. See Question #4 - if signs are damaged.
When we received our order some of the signs were damaged during shipping. What should we do?
In the event that your sign products are damaged during shipping, you must immediately notify KHSignage and provide digital photographs of the damaged items within 24hours of delivery so that an insurance claim may be submitted.
Will our final signs look exactly like the images provided in the design/drawings?
Yes. Our designs are scaled representations of the actual sign. While printed versions and computer monitor representations may vary in graphic color slightly, diligently strive to ensure that our designs/drawings are identical to our actual signs. see example
Is Gold Leaf the same as Gold Paint?
No. We use 23K Gold Leaf (pure gold Leaf is 24K) which is impervious to all weather conditions including extreme sun, rain, cold, etc. Gold paint is the cost effective counterpart to Gold Leaf.
I think I am missing a sign or my order is incorrect. What should I do??
Please verify your packing slip with your paid invoice and advise us of any discrepancy.
How long will it take to to receive our signs once they are ordered?
Please allow 6-8 weeks from the production approval and receipt of payment. Expedited delivery services are available upon request.
Can my shipping address be different than my billing address?
Yes. Signs may be delivered to residential addresses or directly to the Kingdom Hall which is considered a business address. This should be indicated during the ordering process.
I am uncomfortable with ordering online. Can I place my order by phone, fax, or mail?
We want you to feel absolutely comfortable when ordering sign products from KHSignage. Please feel free to contact us by whichever method is most comfortable for you.