When receiving a Sign delivery:
- 1. Delivery Instructions:
Before Accepting Delivery:
You will be advised of your Tracking number via an Email from KHSignage.com.
Someone must be present to inspect and accept the package.
- Please do not let the driver leave BEFORE the exterior of your package is inspected.
- Upon delivery of shipment, all packages should be inspected for damage prior to accepting and signing for delivery.
- Immediately photograph damaged packaging
- Open the package and examine the sign(s) / package contents - photographing any damage to sign or package contents.
- If there is damage to the sign contents, please contact KH Signage Customer Support immediately to report damage and provide photos of damaged contents.
- KH Signage will contact courier/shipper and open a claim for damages/replacement.
If signs are damaged, DO NOT accept or sign for delivery.
- Open and inspect the contents of the package before Driver departs to verify that there was no internal damage during the shipping process.
- If there is any damage to the contents of the package - follow steps noted above.
- Once no damage is verified, you may accept and sign for the package.
Please do not let the driver leave BEFORE the contents of your package is inspected.
- 2. Tax Exempt Certificates
Tax Exempt Certificates
Please be sure to forward a copy of your Congregation's Tax Exempt Certificate as soon as possible so that we may file it in our records and NO tax charges are incurred.